Cleaning Materials and Tools
Miss Tidy offers you a natural cleaning materials to keep your home clean. Our most favorite cleaning materials are ECOVER and METHOD products – these are both manufactured by adding ecological detergent and cleansing agents. The product range is kinder to the environment but also kinder to skin as they are based on natural plant-based and mineral ingredients and not contain optical brighteners. The products offer a level of biodegradability far exceeding legislative requirements and have a minimum impact on aquatic life.
Miss Tidy also prepares her own cleaning materials:
The jollyjoker ingredient: white vinegar. This is a natural deodorizer, absorbing odors instead of covering them up. (Actually any vinegar aroma disappears when dry and your home will not smell like food or dressing.)
In the kitchen, use vinegar-and-water spray to clean countertops, lightly soiled range surfaces and backsplash areas.
In the bathroom, use vinegar spray cleaner to clean countertops, floors, and exterior surfaces of the toilet.
For really tough bathroom surfaces such as shower walls, pump up the cleaning power by removing the sprayer element and heating the solution in the microwave until barely hot.
To make a shower cleaner use this recipe.
- 2 tsp. borax
- ½ tsp. liquid castile soap
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 cups hot water
More recipes to come soon…
And the best choice of hoovers
- STAIRS: The flex is miles long and the hose is as well, making cleaning stairs possible
- LONG CABLES: With the long, long wire and very long hose you can reach any corner and in all our houses
- SUCTION: extremely powerful suction
- ON ALL SURFACES: We use it on carpet, tile, laminate and hardwood flooring, all with great result